Restoring even the most complex cases to full health, function and beauty
Full-mouth restoration is done to restore your mouth to full health, function, and beauty. The procedures used may include anything from crowns and bridges to implant-supported restorations, as well as treatment for gum disease or TMJ disorders.
Our doctors have extensive experience in the treatment of complex cases. They have been able to help patients who felt their mouths were in a hopeless condition, and because of our modern equipment and the doctors’ advanced training, we can handle most cases right here in our office.
We have equipped our practice with the latest technology to provide minimally invasive, efficient procedures that require less time in the dental chair and keep you comfortable.
Keeping You Relaxed and Comfortable
We make sure you are comfortable at all times during your visit.
Our entire team is dedicated to your comfort. In addition to reassurance, we offer blankets, refreshments and lavender-scented towels. During treatment, you can relax in a comfy dental chair and listen to music or watch a movie.
Oral and IV Sedation
Dr. Kuhn is certified to provide oral and IV sedation, and offers this option for patients who are anxious or when longer procedures are required. IV sedation allows Dr. Kuhn to provide more treatment during a visit, and he always has an RN present to monitor your vitals and ensure your comfort.
Both of our doctors can provide oral sedation to take the edge off. You’ll be drowsing pleasantly, but able to be easily woken.
NuCalm Drug-Free Relaxation
We also offer NuCalm, which uses advanced neuroscience instead of drugs to help you feel calm. NuCalm combines a number of diverse stimuli to disarm your body’s stress response. Instead of feeling anxious, you will enter a meditative state, almost like being at the edge of sleep.
Instead of being stressful, your dental visit might turn into the most relaxing thing you do all week!
Our Full-Mouth Restoration Procedures
Full-mouth restoration may involve a number of different procedures such as:
- Treatment for Gum Disease. We treat gum disease in all stages, from mild to severe, without surgery. Our team uses ultrasonic scaling for deep cleaning, and lasers to remove diseased tissue and disinfect gums.
- Dental Implants offer the most stable and lifelike solution for missing teeth. They can be used to replace a single missing tooth, replace multiple missing teeth or support dentures and bridges when replacing all teeth.
- All-on-4 New Teeth in One Day. We can provide you with a full mouth of new teeth supported by four implants per arch with this revolutionary treatment.
- One-Visit Bridges. With the CEREC process, we can make a permanent, natural-looking bridge for you in just one visit to our office.
- One-Visit Porcelain Crowns. With the state-of-the-art CEREC system, we can provide you with high-quality, durable porcelain crowns in a single visit.
- One-Visit Onlays & Inlays. In just one visit, we can repair a tooth damaged by mild to moderate decay with a CEREC onlay or inlay.
- Porcelain Veneers. We use a variety of materials to create lovely, wafer-thin veneers that fit over the surface of your teeth and cover a wide variety of minor imperfections.
- One-Visit Root Canal Therapy. Using rotary instruments and ultrasonic technology, we can quickly and efficiently clean an infected root canal while keeping you free from pain. The CEREC system allows us to provide you with a porcelain crown to protect your root canal the same visit.
- Dental Bridges. Depending on your particular situation, we offer both traditional dental bridges and bridges supported by dental implants.