Meet Implant Dentist Dr. Ritt Kuhn
Dr. Ritt Kuhn has a passion and love for implant dentistry. The idea of rebuilding something functional and beautiful from what is broken is what makes him passionate for complex dental reconstruction. He enjoys being able to give his patients a smile that is beautiful and functional to provide real positive changes in their lives.
A native of the Sandhills, Dr. Kuhn graduated from the University Of Kentucky College Of Dentistry in 2006. He has since completed advanced training in I.V. Sedation, Implant Placement, and Implant Restoration.
Dr. Kuhn has placed and restored over 1500 dental implants. Since 2008, he also has completed All-On-4 cases which are immediate loaded full mouth dental implant cases. No other clinician in the area has performed the All-On-4 procedure longer than Dr. Kuhn. Alongside Dr. Grimshaw, Dr. Kuhn is also a Co-Director at Sandhills Dental Career Center – a training program for dental assistants.
He continues the legacy of his father by striving for excellence in dentistry and compassion for his patients.
“I cannot imagine doing anything else in life, it is what I was meant to do” –Dr. Ritt Kuhn
Areas of Focus
- Dental Implants
- Sedation Dentistry
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- Oral Surgery
- Root Canal Therapy
- Non-Surgical Laser Gum Disease Therapy
Advanced Education and Memberships
Dr. Kuhn continues to complete many hours of advanced training programs, staying current with the latest techniques in cutting-edge, modern dentistry.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the Dental Implant Associates of North Carolina
- Certified by the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation and the State of North Carolina in oral and IV sedation
- Has completed an externship at the Medical College of Georgia
- Regularly presents dental implant cases for peer review and study