Meet the Doctors
Meet Dr. Grimshaw
Dr. Mandy Grimshaw has been practicing leading-edge dentistry since 2005. She graduated from the University of North Carolina Dental School. A native of the Sandhills, Dr. Grimshaw lives in Pinehurst with her husband and three children.
Adhering to the belief that a healthy mouth is ultimately linked to a healthy body, Dr. Grimshaw focuses on her patient’s total wellness.
She has completed post-graduate course work for treating TMD, sleep apnea, and cosmetic procedures at the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. Grimshaw also uses her advanced training in neuromuscular dentistry to treat TMJ (jaw joint) disorders. Other post graduate work completed by Dr. Grimshaw includes comprehensive orthodontic training for children and adults with a focus on complete orthodontics with physiologic bites.
Areas of Focus
- Neuromuscular Dentistry to correct bite alignment
- TMJ Disorders
- Clear Correct Provider
- Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- One-Visit Dentistry with CEREC 3D technology
Advanced Education and Memberships
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Dental Implant Associates of North Carolina
- Awarded LVI Fellow in 2013 at the prestigious LVI Global Institute
- Completed 278 continuing dental education hours of training in advanced aesthetics and neuromuscular science
- Invisalign and Invisalign Teen Preferred Provider
- Certified in Oral Conscious Sedation by the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation and the State of North Carolina
Dr. Grimshaw continues her dental education by taking advanced training courses on the latest techniques and practices that modern dentistry has to offer. Coupled with her use of state-of-the-art technology, this training allows her to provide the very best care for her patients.